Where the DD number is located in demand draft of SBI, SBT?

...
Demand Draft is a method used for paying money. When one of my friend applied for an examination he had to pay the exam fee via DD along with the application. And I went to SBI (Stante Bank Of India) and I took a DD  by applying. Finally when I opened the online form of exam application I was trapped of the confusion which is the original DD number that I have to enter in the box saying DD number.
 As a result of spending a couple of hours surfing and confirming, I understood that it can be easily found in the bottom of the check. But there you will see a long number you need not to type the whole number there, but only type a small part of the number as explained as follows.

Check on the bottom of DD the first number (6 digits) that appears below the dotted line is the draft number. For instance you will find a typical set of numbers

" ' 854435 ' " 0000 30010 ' : 18

In this case the draft number will be 854435

Still Doubted which is DD number

The below is scanned copy of a Demand Draft I have taken from SBI bank in Kerala, India. You can see the DD number marked by a box.

DD number on SBI Draft, 6 digit
SBI Demand Draft.
SBT Demand Draf : I assume that you can find all bank (eg: SBT, SBI, SBH, SBM, SBBJ) demand draft numbers like this method. You can also find numbers like this on Bank Cheque (or Check), I could find this on mine, when I got My Ever First Online Earning from Google AdSense.

Install SBI Freedom App on your Phone>>

I hope this helped you. Write your opinion

...

14 comments:

  1. sir i did take the demand draft through net banking, how to see DD num can you help me sisr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I regret that, I am unable to treat you with a proper answer as I am going through my exam days. If I had time I would give your proper answer.

      Anyway I hope you will get your query answered if you watch video tutorials on YouTube. simply search something like "request Demand Draft online" - so that , these kind of tutorials will provide complete details.

      Hope this will help.
      Regards.
      Salahudheen

      Delete
  2. WHAT IS DD NUMBER IN CASE OF PAYMENT ONLINE

    ReplyDelete
  3. where the serial number is located?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiii this is balaji i hve dd only how can i check the bank name

    ReplyDelete
  5. using dd number i cant withdrawn the money

    ReplyDelete