Put adsense along with the Email newsletter from Feed burner

...
adsense logo
Hi, Dear reader. Through this post I would like to put a new information to you that you can increase your Adsense earning by placing Adsense along with your website/ Blog newsletter service provided with FeedBurner. This is a nice idea to increase your earning.
FeedBurner provides your website an Email subscribing facility for your website, so that your website readers could easily know your new updates on your blog/ website from their mail Inbox.

 for example you have subscribed for my new updates by providing your email at the Stay connected session of my website www.mobihackman.in , you will receive a  mail verification link as an email to your Inbox, by clicking that link your email will be verified. After, Whenever I Post a new Tip or a new Tutorial you will recieve an Email from us with list of newly added topics, so that if you are interested any of the topic that I have wrote in my website you can click on the title that lead you to my website

If you active adsense for feed. your ads will show in the mail that the feed burner sends.

  • To activate AdSense for feeds, sign in to AdSense 
  • Then look for the AdSense for feeds link under the AdSense Setup » Get Ads tab.
  •  All feed ad setup and ad performance reporting features may now be found in AdSense.
  • And do as instructions given in the adsense and feedburner websites
How Do I see the email subscribers of a website in Feed Burner


...

0 comments:

Post a Comment