How to Recover hacked gmail account ?

...
Hi Guys, Today I am here to give you a new information regarding the security of your Gmail account. Once when I went to my friend he asked me hopefully for a way to access his Gmail account. I told him to regain his account by following the link ' Can't access your account '  But he had already tried it but failed to give proper answers for the Gmail's security questions.Hearing it I advised him to do another trick to get his Google account back...It was a trick using his old google account password.

Suppose someone had change your password and when you tried access to you account it says your password was changed.
  • Go to the Sign in Page of Google
  • Then type your e-mail address correctly in the first text field
  • Type your Old Google Account Password in the Second text field ( as I shown in Image )
  • When you press the Sign in Button a link will appear saying " Did't change your password? "
  • Click on the link now you will be redirected to a new page to set your new password up, there need not to attend any further security questions.




I think this would help you to reset your lost account. Please like us on facebook.



...

0 comments:

Post a Comment