Surf secure Websites with Unregistered Tether Apps

...
Do you like killer trickz.!!?  if yeah. I am here with one. I am sure this article could easily help you to connect/ share your Phone internet with your PC. This article is for those who fail to open secure websites such as google.com because of that they are useing an unregistered tethering app (eg: PDAnet, Easy Tether).


When I changed my phone I met this same problem, My old phone was Nokia N70 later I bought a HTC desire (Android Phone). At earlier time I could connect my Nokia S60 phone with my computer for taking internet connection, which was using Nokia PC Suite software. But new HTC was unable to connect perfectly with my windows PC, but at first time when I connected it with system through USB cable, after enabling Mobile Network, USB debugging modes on the phone, I could use the internet on my system , unfortunately it was too slow as a snail.

Finally I decided to find out a solution for the connecting problem, and I got some tethering apps from google play and chose PDA net and Easy Tether as felt best. Happily I installed it on my phone when I installed both apps on my phone and their software on the PC as well ( These apps need to be installed on both phone and PC).

I used both apps as my wish to connect internet, but comparatively EasyTether was superior to PDAnet, because PDAnet needs more time to get connected, and before connecting their app on the phone is to be opened and an option to be selected and waited for the verification of the internet connection on the phone. then right click on the PDAnet icon in the system tray and click connect. The problem is when PDA net automatically disconnected once, the apps are to be installed again on both devices. ( not every time, Note: This problem was faced by me with a specific version, I am not sure how much it is true or not according to you.)

But in case of Easy Tether it was easiest as they named their app. At first use open their apps on phone and enable USB and right click on the Easy tether icon at the system tray. Now you can easily share internet on your device with the system

For about a month I used it very happily but afterward they showed a message showing you can't surf secure websites with unregistered version.
I felt sore, and I searched on web and sought a solution.

How to surf secure web pages

  1. It is very simple ! . First of all connect your PC with internet
  2. Open web browser ( Recommend Google Chrome for better performance)
  3. Type   www.ninjaproxy.ca   at the  address bar
  4. Now a page will appear, then scroll down and you will find a search box there (see below image)
  5. Enter secure webpage address you want at the box.
  6. You are done ..Enjoy.. Feel free to leave your doubts and comments
 This article is for those who fail to open secure websites such as google.com because of that they are useing an unregistered tethering app (eg: PDAnet, Easy Tether).
        Note: we will not be responsible for any problem using ninjaproxy, we only share our knowledge

...

0 comments:

Post a Comment